This Shipping Policy applies to the purchase of the Dominator® Basketball Standard (hereinafter referred to as the “Dominator”) by the original consumer purchaser (“you” or the “Purchaser”) from Leap Innovations (the “Manufacturer”).
- Any offer for free shipping by the Manufacturer applies ONLY to shipments within the domestic 48 continental United States. Please contact us at 1-877-705-6556 for a shipping quote for deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, or other locations outside of the United States.
- If the shipping address is changed during shipping, additional charges may apply.
- Shipping dates are approximate and Manufacturer does not guarantee estimated delivery dates. Manufacturer is not liable under any circumstances for any delay in shipment or delivery.
- The shipping carrier’s appointment clerk should call you to set up a time for delivery. Time of delivery is usually between 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday, but delivery may occur outside of those hours depending on other factors.
- The Dominator is shipped for “Curbside Delivery” and does not include set up or assembly of the Dominator. Shipping includes removing the order from the truck and depositing it at your curbside or in your driveway. Any additional requests you make of the deliverer may result in additional charges, which will be billed to you.
- It is your responsibility to verify the delivery for correctness. You should confirm the correct number of boxes has been delivered to you. The Dominator 72 XL and 60 XL has 3 boxes and will come on 1 pallet.
- You should also carefully inspect all items (especially the glass backboard) prior to signing for the delivery for damage during transit and take photographs of the damage.
- If there is any damage to the Dominator, YOU MUST NOTE THE DAMAGE ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT. The carrier, not the Manufacturer, is liable for damage to the Dominator during transit. If you sign the delivery receipt without noting the damage, you thereby release the carrier of all liability.
- A signature is required for all deliveries. You will be required to sign a delivery receipt and delivery will not occur without it.
- DO NOT REFUSE DELIVERY IF THE DOMINATOR, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, IS DAMAGED. Simply note the damage on the delivery receipt and contact us at 1-877-705-6556 to receive a replacement part.
If a certain part, such as the glass backboard, is damaged, you may still keep and install the additional working parts while the replacement part is being delivered.
- Please note, if you live down a road or driveway that the delivery truck cannot traverse, the delivery will not be completed. You may be required to pick up the order from the nearest carrier terminal.
- Any order returned to Manufacturer marked undeliverable or similar is subject to a 15% restocking fee and any shipping charges incurred by Manufacturer for the initial shipment to the Purchaser will be charged to the Purchaser.